Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Thirty One Product Spot light

Image result for thirty one product spotlight double duty caddy
 I love the Double Duty Caddy it's so versatile. It's great for Picnic utensils(would have been great in my camper), condiments, art supplies, cleaning supplies, baby needs, cosmetics and lots more are easily transported in this sturdy, structured carrier. With two separate interior compartments and 4 exterior mesh pockets, there’s plenty of room to take whatever you need with you when you’re on the go.

Not going anywhere for a while? Keep it on the kitchen table, counter or in the cupboard to hold napkins, salt and pepper shakers, sugar and more, or put it in the bathroom to keep all your beauty products together and organized. I have one in my laundry room, bathroom, and kitchen.  I love them to hold cleaning supplies because I can just grab my caddy instead of grabbing 4 different bottles and supplies. It's super easy to clean with a wet cloth.

Image result for thirty one product  double duty caddy

You can grab one today for only $25.00 here.  Remember to check out the amazing customer special we have this month too!
If you love Thirty One and want to be the first to know about new releases and special savings join my VIP group here.



No comments:

Post a Comment